There are 40 countries right now that are allowed to apply for a Turkish electronic visa. Citizens from these countries are no longer required to pay visits to the Turkish embassy to apply for a visa. If you are a citizen of one of these countries, you can do an online application right from the comfort of your home. You can get your Turkey eVisa in as little as 30 minutes by just using your laptop or smartphone with internet connection. It’s much more convenient than going to the embassy, right?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
DO PASSPORT HOLDERS FROM GHANA NEED A VISA TO GO TO TURKEY?
Yes, ever since 2013 all travelers entering Turkey are required to apply for an eVisa. The process is very simple and by filling out our online application form all you will have to worry about is planning your trip. To check the requirements, click here.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM STAY ALLOWED IN TURKEY FOR GHANAIAN CITIZENS
30 days in Total, REMEMBER travelers must NOT engage in paid or unpaid work. If you wish to stay longer, you must apply at your local Police Station for a residence permit.
HOW LONG IS THE TURKEY EVISA VALID?
This visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
For the processing time and price of your eVisa, you may review the following amazing options that iVisa offers:
- Standard processing –this may be the longest processing time but the timeframe is just 24 hours. If you are not in a hurry, this option is perfect for the cost of USD 91.50.
- Rush processing – if you want your application moves faster, you can choose this option. Your visa will arrive in your email inbox within 4 hours, and you will pay USD 113.50 for it.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest available option. Your visa will be ready to use in just 30 minutes for a higher fee of USD 129.50.
Click here to start your application.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A TURKEY VISA AS A CITIZEN FROM GHANA?
You will only need to provide some basic information. These requirements are nothing out of ordinary and are likely you already have everything you need. Here is a list of what you need:
- Passport – obtaining a passport does not present any difficulties, so you should be able to get one quickly. If you do have one, however, make sure that it is valid and remains as such for the duration of your trip. Just take a quick look at the expiry date.
- E-mail address – your Turkish eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. iVisa will send a PDF version of your visa via email. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment for your visa and the service fee for iVisa is made before the submission of the application. You can do that using a credit or a debit card.
HOW DIFFICULT IS THE TURKEY EVISA APPLICATION?
iVisa.com has developed an easy-to-fill online application that can be done in 10 minutes or less. Once the information and payment are submitted, you will receive your visa by email and you must download it and print it.
HOW DOES THE TURKEY EVISA WORK?
iVisa’s two-step online form for a Turkey Visa for Ghana Citizens has never been so simple. It should only take you about 10 minutes to complete and you don’t need to be tech-savvy to complete it. However, if you run into any difficulty, you can call iVisa’s support service. They are available 24/7 to receive your call and help you with the process.
- In the first step, you need to do is provide personal information like name, address, email, arrival date, passport info, and a few more things. Also, you must choose the best processing times that fits your needs.
- You need to make a quick revision and payment in the second step of the application form. Any corrections are not permitted once the application has been processed so reviewing and revision are super important. To avoid this situation, make sure that words are spelled correctly and all the information is accurately provided
Submit your application and wait for it to arrive in your selected timeframe once you are done with the two steps. Click here to start.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I MADE A MISTAKE ON MY TURKEY VISA APPLICATION?
If you made a mistake when entering your data, please contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible via online chat so they can assist you.
IMPORTANT – Your eVisa is linked to your passport number. IF we already submitted your application, then you CANNOT make any changes and you will have to apply again.
DO I NEED A VISA IF I AM IN TRANSITING THROUGH TURKEY?
If you DON’T leave the transit lounge at the airport while in Turkey Visa for Guinea Citizens, then you are not required to have a transit visa.
VIEW TURKISH EVISA SAMPLE
IS IT SAFE TO GET MY TURKEY EVISA WITH IVISA?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data and confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO?
For a faster resolution click here and start chatting with one of our customer service representatives. Alternatively, you can find more info and FAQs here.