Dining credit cards are ideal for folks who enjoy eating out regularly. Various banks provide enticing discounts, rewards, and offers to get rid of large debts and save a lot of money. In 2022, here is a list of the best credit cards for eating in India.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
The HDFC Bank Regalia credit card comes with a free Dineout Passport membership, which entitles you to significant discounts on dine-in and online food orders. The following are some of the advantages:
- Flat guarantee There’s a 25% discount at over 2000 high-end eateries.
- 1+1 on buffets at more than 200 restaurants
- Plus, there’s a 5% discount and there’s no convenience charge.
- Early entry to events and festivals like Gourmet Licious.
All advantages apply when you spend Rs.75,000 or more on your Regalia credit card every calendar quarter.
Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card
The Kotak Delight Platinum credit card offers a 10% cashback on eating, travel, and movies. Every month, a total cashback of up to Rs. 600 is available. Cashback is available on dining and movie transactions up to Rs. 4000. To get 10% cash-back on eating (stand-alone outlets) per month, you must spend a minimum of Rs. 10,000 on categories other than dining and entertainment throughout the billing cycle. It will have easy access to Coffee Shops, Fast Food Restaurants, Pizza Restaurants, Pubs, and Restaurants at all times of the year. The following are some of the card’s additional features:
- 10% cashback on movies
- Fuel surcharge waiver
- Railway surcharge waiver
- 4 PVR tickets or Rs. 750 cashback on spending Rs. 1.25 Lakh in six months.
SBI Card Prime
SBI Card Prime is one of India’s most popular mid-segment credit cards. It provides cardholders with a variety of advantages. When it comes to dining privileges, every Rs. 100 spent earns you 10 Reward Points. In addition, if you spend Rs. 50,000 or more in a calendar quarter, you will receive a Rs. 1,000 Pizza Hut e-voucher. The following are some of the card’s additional features:
- 20 Reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on birthday
- Complimentary Trident Privilege Membership
- Complimentary Club Vistara Membership
- Welcome Benefits worth Rs. 3,000 on payment of the annual fee
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
One of the greatest credit cards for online shoppers is the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card. Exclusive partners such as Amazon, Lenskart, Netmeds, Apollo 24X7, and BookMyShow provide 10x rewards points on purchases made with the credit card. In addition, the card provides 5X points on all other purchases. The SBI SimplyCLICK credit card also has the following features:
- E-voucher worth Rs. 2,000 on annual spending of Rs. 1lakh
- 1% fuel surcharge for transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000
- Annual fee waived off on spending Rs. 1 lakh in a year
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card
The Citibank Cash Back credit card was created to give customers a part of their expenditure back. This card functions similarly to a standard credit card, allowing you to perform a wide range of activities. The only difference is that it automatically transfers money earned on your Citibank Cash Back credit card into statement credit in multiples of Rs. 500. Customers may save up to 15% on eating at any of the 2000 restaurants that have partnered with them. The following are some of the card’s additional features:
- Up to 20% savings across participating restaurants.
- 5% cashback on telephone bill payment, movie ticket purchases and other utility bill payments made through Citibank online bill pay service
- 0.5% cashback on all purchases
- Earned reward points never expire
Kotak Feast Gold Credit Card
The Kotak Feast Gold credit card is designed to be used for eating. For every Rs. 100 spent on eating and movies, you may earn 10 Reward Points, with 1 Dining Point equaling Rupee 1. This discount, however, is only available if you spend Rs. 5,000 on meals and movies in a calendar month. The following are some of the card’s additional features:
- A maximum of 600 dining points can be earned on the first 5 dining and movie transactions
- Dining points are credited in the next billing cycle
- The transaction amount should not exceed Rs. 4,000 for dining points
Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
The Standard Chartered Ultimate credit card comes with a slew of exclusive incentives and benefits to fit one’s lifestyle. Its reward point value is the highest on the market making it one of the best dining card. With advance table bookings through concierge services, Standard Chartered Ultimate credit cardholders may dine-in with a 25% discount at the top 250 restaurants in India. The following are some of the card’s additional features:
- 5% cashback on duty-free spending and low foreign currency mark-up fee of 2% on overseas spends
- Complimentary access to over 100 airport lounges across the world
- On every spend of Rs.150, 5 reward points whereas 1 reward point are equal to Rupee 1
- A low forex-markup fee of 2%