Whether it’s time to spruce up your living room or you just need a little extra cleaning help, Upholstery Cleaning Services are available for you!
What is Upholstery?
Upholstery refers to the upholstery in furniture, such as chairs, sofas, and beds. It is usually made of fabric and often has a number of layers. When it is dirty, it can start to wear out and look old. The wrong kind of cleaning can also make the fabric brittle and cause it to tear.
If you’re looking to rejuvenate your home’s upholstery, consider hiring a professional cleaner. A good Upholstery Cleaning Service will clean all of the fabric layers, remove any dust or debris, and sanitize the area. This will help your upholstery last longer and look new again.
Types of Upholstery
If you’re looking for ways to spruce up your home without too much work, consider hiring a professional upholstery cleaning service. There are a few different types of upholstery that can require specialized care, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. Here are the four main types of upholstery:
- Leather furniture – Leather is a very durable material, but it can get dirty and dry out over time. That’s why leather upholstery cleaning services often include a treatment specifically for this type of furniture.
- Fabric upholstery – This type of furniture is made from various types of fabric, including cotton, silk, and linen. Fabric upholstery can get dirty from everyday use, but it’s also vulnerable to damage from chemicals and other substances.
- Synthetic upholstery – This type of furniture is usually made from polyester or other synthetic materials. Synthetic upholstery doesn’t usually require special care, but it may be more prone to stains and water damage.
- Wood furniture – Wood is a natural material, so it doesn’t usually require special care. However, wood can easily get scratched or damaged by everyday objects
When to Call for Upholstery Cleaning Services
When you start to feel the dirt and dust accumulate on your upholstery, it’s time to call in professional help. Upholstery cleaning services can not only clean your furniture but also remove any unwanted pet hair or debris that may be present.
Why not give our team a call today and see what we can do for you?
How to Choose a Cleaner
When it comes to cleaning your home, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First of all, you’ll want to make sure the cleaner you choose is licensed and insured. Secondly, it’s important to find a cleaner who specializes in upholstery cleaning. Finally, make sure to schedule your appointment ahead of time so that your upholstery is left clean and free from any damage.
Pros and Cons of Upholstery Cleaning Services
One of the most popular services people turn to when they need their home to look new again is upholstery cleaning. There are a lot of pros and cons to this type of service, so it’s important to understand both before deciding if it’s right for you. Here are the top pros and cons:
- You can get your home looking brand new without all the hassle and work of painting or renovating.
- Upholstery cleaning is a quick and affordable way to get your home looking great again – typically it will cost between $60 and $120 per hour, which is much cheaper than other types of repair or renovation jobs.
- Upholstery cleaning is a safe service – unlike some other types of DIY repairs, upholstery cleaning doesn’t involve any dangerous chemicals or tools.
- Upholstery cleaning is a versatile service – it can be used to clean carpets, sofas, chairs, bedding, curtains and more.
- Upholstery cleaning is eco-friendly – as upholstery cleaners use low-impact methods such as steam and hot water, they have minimal impact on the environment