Being pregnant and bringing a new life into this world is a life-changing and life-shaping experience that every woman wants to go through, but can never express this experience in words. The beauty of every mom-to-be is absolutely gorgeous and her face effortlessly glows with the strength and love and this is something that is witnessed in every country and every culture.
It is quite common to undergo physical changes because of childbirth and pregnancy that somehow turns to be irreversible. Few parts of the body no more look like they used to. There are contours in the area that you may least expect.
If you wish to get your mommy makeover you now have a chance to get in contact with the best plastic surgeon New Jersey, parakh plastic surgery. She is brilliant in her profession and treats both men and women.
A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures that gets back the pre-pregnancy look, which gives more importance to the breasts and abdomen. Getting a typical makeover would include a tummy tuck, the procedure for breasts like augmentation, liposuction, reduction, or the legs, trunk, or arm lifts.
The mommy makeover may seem very new, but the entire procedure followed has a successful, long, and safe record. When is the right time to get a mommy makeover?
- If the pregnancy has a negative effect on your shape and size.
- If you are stressed about your stretch marks and sagging tummy.
- If even after dieting and exercise the fat on your waist, arms, abdomen, and thighs are not getting better.
Here is a list of pros and cons:
- Gets back a more youthful breast and a flat tummy.
- Your swimwear and clothes will fit like they used to.
- The body appearance will return to a better and slimmer body.
- Getting a breast implant won’t last as a lifelong device.
- Having these surgeries followed by pregnancy would lead to compromising results.
- There will be a compromise in the result if you gain weight after this surgery.
These are the top three lists of pros and cons to consider while getting a mommy makeover. If you want to know what would be best for you then you should consult an aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Signs that you should get a mommy makeover done:
Mommy makeover should be given a thought if you have had an experience with childbirth and aging and want to get your youthful body back. If you are having the following characteristic then you can get surgery done.
- You are having any problems with the shape, size, and color of the breast.
- If the size of the breast has increased that it has led to back pain.
- Having stretch marks and loose skin on the tummy.
- Having fat hanging on the abdomen because of the C section.
- If you have early signs of aging around your eyes and face.
Mommy makeover is a way of getting a fresh renewal to our body, and make you feel youthful again.