Amazon Music is an important channel for engaging with your listeners, as it provides fans with a choice of both download and streaming options. You’ll need the help of a music distributor to sell your music on Amazon Music and other alternative music platforms. As a result, it’s the responsibility of the music distributor to ensure that your songs are supplied to the numerous music platforms that you’ve hand-picked.
As you can see, it’s not appropriate for a creative person or a freelance label to ring the Amazon Music (and other platforms) push button to have their music released directly. Therefore, if a freelancer wants to sell music online, he/she will have to seek the help of a music distributor.
You can explore MusicDigi to upload your songs to your preferred sites. They don’t charge you money for every song, but they do have a minimum annual fee. You will have the copyright for your song. They will only stream it on various platforms like Amazon Music, YouTube, Spotify, Tik Tok, etc.
Guide to Sell Music on Amazon Music
- Create an account with Music Digi. Join their membership program.
- Upload your information and all information about the music. The more information you provide the easier will it be for listeners to find it online.
- While filling up the form, provide details like song name, album name, creator’s name, release date, artwork or cover of the album, etc.
- Once the information is uploaded you can go on the website and select the stores where you want your music to stream. For example, if you want to get your music on Spotify, then choose Spotify, but don’t just stick to one store, rather select 2-3 more stores for better revenue and recognition.
- Now leave it on MusicDigi to handle the rest. The company will put your music on Tidal, YouTube, Amazon Music, and various other platforms that you have selected in the store sections. With every click and purchase of your music, the music distributor will transfer money directly into your bank account.
Amazon Music for Artists, like other streaming services like Spotify and Apple Music, gives you the ability to express yourself as a creative person. You can get certified, upload creative person images, and get a global view of your streams and performance knowledge across curated playlists and stations from your creative person profile.
You can’t distribute your music to Amazon Music, Spotify, or Deezer as a freelancer or band. You can get your music on TikTok or other platforms by submitting your tracks to a digital music distributor like MusicDigi to get your music on all platforms smoothly.
MusicDigi makes it simple to sell songs on iTunes and all of the world’s most popular streaming platforms and digital retailers, including Amazon. Simply select one of their cost-effective distribution options and complete your release on the best streaming platforms and social media. Your music is then disseminated to all the best services and their partners.
So, what are you waiting for? If you have the talent and have created original music, you have the whole right to let the world know your talent.