If you are looking for the best refrigerator available in India, you are likely to be spoilt for choice. But if you want to bring home a reliable and budget-friendly appliance, then a Haier refrigerator is your best bet. Haier is one of India’s most admired and trusted brands for refrigerators. Haier offers fridges that are economical to buy and operate and are well within the reach of middle-class Indian families.
Haier refrigerator price list is available in the Indian market to help you make an informed purchase. Whether you are looking for a single door or double door, energy-efficient or cheaper-priced product, there is something for every budget and need.
Haier Manufactures Five types of Refrigerators:
- Single door refrigerators
- Double door refrigerators
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- Bottom mounted refrigerators
- French-door refrigerators
Single door Refrigerators
Single door refrigerators have one door for both the fridge and freezer. These are basic fridges and range in capacities from 50 liters to 250 liters. Typically, single-door fridges are recommended for families with 2-3 members.
Important facts about Single door refrigerators
- The freezer cannot store heavy items.
- They consume less energy than most other refrigerators.
- A single-door Haier refrigerator will fit easily in a small kitchen.
- The freezer must be manually defrosted due to ice accumulation.
- Single door fridges need regular cleaning for optimal performance.
- Large containers may be challenging to store.
- The vegetable container is relatively large.
- The fridge can easily be shifted from one location to another.
Choosing a single-door Haier refrigerator for your home is a sound decision if you are on a tight budget. The starting price of the best refrigerator in this category is around Rs. 10,500.
Double door Refrigerator
This type of fridge has two doors: one for the fridge and one for the freezer. The capacity of these fridges ranges from 250 liters to 350 liters. The Double door refrigerator is best for a family with 4-5 members.
Important facts about Double door refrigerators
- A double-door refrigerator has more space in its freezer compared to a single-door refrigerator.
- Double door fridges have a high cooling efficiency.
- Shelves can be adjusted based on your specific requirements.
- Come with a convenient Frost-free feature.
- These refrigerators offer even cooling throughout.
Double door fridges are undoubtedly better than single door fridges, but they also cost more. Haier’s range of double door refrigerators starts at Rs. 21,499.
Haier side-by-side refrigerators are an advanced version of Haier double-door refrigerators. Their appearance is similar to an almirah. The fridge has vertically aligned doors parallel to each other that open sideways. The capacity of these refrigerators ranges from 400 liters to 700 liters. This is the best refrigerator for a large family of 6-8 people.
Important facts about Side-by-side refrigerators
- Side-by-side fridges are energy-efficient.
- They feature multiple shelves and three large door bins.
- You get separate storage sections for vegetables and fruits.
- There is more space in the freezer.
- Ideal appliance for a modular kitchen.
- Digital panel for controlling the temperature.
Side-by-side fridges are rather expensive and are available at a starting price of around Rs. 1 lakh.
Bottom Mounted Refrigerators
Unlike other fridges, bottom-mounted fridges have their freezers at the bottom. This feature makes these refrigerators unique. These fridges come with two doors: one for the fridge and one for the freezer. The capacity of these fridges ranges from 400 liters to 700 liters. These fridges are recommended for large families and commercial establishments.
Important facts about Bottom mounted refrigerators
- The shelves are spacious and well-arranged.
- These fridges come with auto-clean technology.
- Auto-clean technology also checks the hygiene level in your fridge.
- Bottom mounted fridge has a Frost-free cooling system.
- Ice cubes can be made in just 60 minutes.
- Come with options for an automatic cold-water dispenser.
Bottom mounted fridges are available at a starting price of Rs. 20,000.
French door Refrigerator
These refrigerators are manufactured using the most advanced refrigerator technologies. They are similar in appearance to Side-by-side refrigerators.
Important facts about French door refrigerators
- These fridges have an additional freezer.
- There are three cooling systems in these refrigerators.
- Separate ‘dry zone’ and ‘humid zone’ for different storage needs.
- The freezer can hold up to 118 liters of items.
- Flexible storage and adjustable shelves.
- These fridges are eco-friendly and energy-efficient.
Do all Haier Refrigerators of one type have Similar Features?
In a nutshell, no. Therefore, you should carefully check out all the features that are offered in your chosen Haier refrigerator. Some factors to consider before you make a purchase are the price, specifications, and online reviews.
Doing this will improve your ability to decide on the best refrigerator for your needs. Also, ensure that you assess your storage requirements accurately. Not doing so might leave you with a fridge that isn’t big enough or way too big for your purposes.
Haier is one of the most popular refrigerator brands available in India. Apart from the performance and durability of its fridges, Haier also provides a 24×7 customer service helpline. You can contact the Haier helpline at any time if you need their assistance. Even better, Haier is also available on WhatsApp from 9 am to 9 pm.
You can seek their help if you are unsure about which Haier refrigerator model to buy. Shop for a Haier fridge right away if you want to bring home the best refrigerator in India.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the best refrigerator online in India.
You can also get your favorite Haier refrigerator on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
How to buy the best Refrigerators in India in a Practical Way?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best Haier refrigerator in India in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.