The word Vastu roughly translates to a house with a plot or dwelling. While we usually only follow the rules of Vastu while building our homes or buying a new home for having a peaceful environment to stay in, it’s important to remember that we spend a lot of our time in the office too. Spending 8-9 hours at the office for five or even six days a week adds up to a lot. Moreover, having to work takes up a lot of mental energy.
It is important to work in a place that enhances your positive mental energy, so you don’t feel depressed or down. Working together with many different people from different cultures and attitudes is bound to lead to some form of differences. It is common to disagree with your colleagues. However, you should always be calm and keep your anger and voice in check to deal with the disagreement instead of escalating.
Having a workplace that follows the rules of Vastu encourages a peaceful work environment. Vastu uses ancient knowledge and science to promote a cooperative relationship among its dwellers. However, sometimes bad things and bad energy keep surrounding us, and we can’t understand why it is happening to us even though our homes are built according to the guidance of Vastu. It is likely because our workplace doesn’t follow Vastu and negatively affects us. It is very important to contact an astrologer in Navi Mumbai so that you can immediately solve this problem.
To avoid any major loss at your workplace or any other issues, you must follow the rules of the ancient science of Vastu to achieve the optimum environment for your growth and success.
Here are some Vastu rules you can apply to the seating arrangements of different departments in your workplace to protect yourself from bad energy and ensure your success in your office.
- Vastu suggests that you should sit while facing the east, north, or north-east direction if you are an entrepreneur or working at your office. Facing the east encourages financial growth and stability and is considered auspicious.
- People who work in sales and marketing are advised to sit facing the north-east or the north-west direction to encourage proactiveness, according to Vastu shastra.
- If you work in the accounting department, ensure that your desk is in the southwest corner and working while facing the northeast direction.
The best astrologer in Mumbai suggests the following tips for arranging the interior of your office for excellent financial growth.
- The north direction is known to be ruled by Kuber, the Hindu God of wealth. So Vastu Shastra guides you to place a mirror or a Kuber Yantra in the northern part of the office to please the God of wealth and attract good financial health.
- Flowing water is considered a sign of positivity and flow of wealth. Hence, having a fountain of water at your office can be a great way to alleviate the overall positive energy of the office and decrease stress among the dwellers.
- To prosper financially, you should always store your money and financial documents in the southwest part of the room, facing the northeast direction.
Vastu shastra also guides you in placing the proper lighting to encourage a work environment.
- Sunlight is a great source of positivity. Therefore, there should be ample sunlight in the room where you work, so you are also filled with the sun’s positive energy and are energetic.
- It is advisable to keep all the bright lights in the office in the southern area of the office as it is crucial to keep the southern part of your workspace lit up to have a successful career.
- As to the amount of lighting at your desk, Vastu suggests that it should not be overdone. Having bright lights concentrated on you while you work can negatively affect you.
- Make sure that your workplace’s entrance and reception area is well lit to attract positive energy.
If you feel like your career is growing at speed, you would like to. On the other hand, if you are working very hard yet barely seeing any results, it is advisable to look at the position of your workplace and check whether they follow the ancient science of Vastu shastra. Then, use the user-friendly astroyogi app to find an astrologer in Mumbai who will understand your problems and needs and give you the best guidance and directions to solve your problem. Astroyogi can help you understand the reasons behind the problems you are facing. Then, if you have followed all the rules of Vastu, prosperity and success will follow!