The American Kratom Association (AKA) is a non-profit organization of consumers, merchants, and scientists who support the use of kratom as a safe and effective medicine for many conditions. The AKA is committed to keeping kratom legal while protecting the rights of kratom users.
Kratom vendors must complete an annual independent 3rd-party audit to assure their compliance with the program’s standards in order to be AKA Qualified Vendors. The program establishes rigorous production, testing, labeling, storage, distribution, marketing, and verification standards for kratom.
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals is an American Kratom Association-approved vendor. In this article, we’ll look at the program details and how vendors can become AKA-approved.
American Kratom Association Statement of Principles
The American Kratom Association (AKA) is a non-profit organization working to ensure that kratom, an age-old botanical, stays legal for responsible consumption by the public. They accomplish this through education, advocacy, and outreach. One of their main initiatives focuses on bringing kratom vendors into compliance with the AKA’s Standards for Legitimate Distribution or “Approved Vendors” of kratom near me.
The AKA statement of principles include:
1. Regulation – AKA is dedicated to collaborating with the FDA in order to share information and develop rules that will safeguard customers from fraudulent and adulteration of kratom items
2. Underage Use Prevention– AKA endorses efforts to prevent youth usage, such as evaluating minimum purchasing age restrictions, e.g., 18 years of age.
3. Child Exposure Prevention – The AKA supports child-proof packaging.
4. Pure Products – AKA supports purity standards for commodities similar to those used by most food companies.
5. Potential Adulterants – The AKA supports adequate monitoring to reassure consumers that their products meet manufacturing standards.
6. Consistent Claims– The AKA has committed itself to working with dieticians and legal counsel in order to ensure that AKA’s claims do not violate any laws.
7. Labeling – The AKA is committed to working with the FDA to develop labeling standards.
The AKA Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards Program
The AKA GMP standards program was created to ensure the quality of Kratom products, along with safety and consistency. To be a part of the program, vendors must review the terms and conditions of the program and complete a vendor checklist.
The program is designed to provide a set of guidelines for manufacturers from the beginning stages of production. Vendors must submit their applications and meet all requirements. Once the vendor is deemed compliant with requirements, they will receive certification.
Purchasing Kratom products from an American-based vendor on this list ensures that you will receive quality products every time you order. Purchasing from non-listed vendors does not mean that you are receiving sub-par products; however, these companies do not go through the proper steps to ensure safety and legality.
American Kratom Association-approved vendors are dedicated to producing safe and high-quality Kratom products for consumers. All of the companies on this list are compliant with AKA standards, ensuring that you will receive a product free of “fillers” and harmful chemicals every time you order from them. The best place to purchase Kratom is directly through an American Kratom Association-approved vendor like Christopher’s Organic Botanicals, offering safety and legality without compromise.