A butt lift will not only improve the shape of your buttocks but also your self-esteem, giving you more personal satisfaction and self-confidence.
10 Amazing, Life-Changing Benefits Of A Brazilian Buttlift
One of the most appealing aspects of a Brazilian buttlift is that the results appear and feel natural as if you were born with the derrière of your dreams. Here are ten more significant advantages:
- A BBL employs liposuction to remove excess fat from one area of your body (typically the abdomen, flanks, and/or back) and transfer it to the buttocks, resulting in dramatic improvements in several areas of your body — a significant advantage of having this surgery.
- A BBL lifts, contours, and enhances your curves, including your butt, waist, hips, and thighs, giving you a more feminine, hourglass figure.
- In addition to increasing the size of the buttocks, BBL surgery creates a more lifted appearance and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Because a BBL uses your own fat, no foreign objects or substances are introduced into your body, reducing the risk of implant rupture or displacement.
- Fat injections are less invasive than butt implant insertion.
- A BBL can be individually customized to achieve the desired buttocks’ size and shape. The fact that BBL outcomes are not limited to the sizes and shapes of implants available is a significant advantage.
- The transferred fat can also be placed in areas that require padding or building up, such as the hips.
- The results are long-lasting and potentially permanent once the transferred fat settles and integrates with your original fat.
- A BBL will not only give you a more shapely, sexier body, but it will also give you a significant boost in confidence.
- Because a Brazilian butt lift uses your own fat, there is no risk of rejection.
Considerations For Your Health
- To be considered a good candidate for any type of plastic surgery, you must be in good medical health.
- If you have any heart, lung, or neurological conditions, you may not be a good candidate for a BBL.
- Your pre-surgery weight is also an important consideration. Patients who are extremely thin are discouraged from having a BBL because they may not have enough excess body fat to extract and reposition the buttocks area.
How Long Will The Effects Be Visible?
A Brazilian butt lift is a lengthy procedure. Expect about half of the injected fat to remain in the area and the other half to be reabsorbed by the body.
A woman’s decision to have a Brazilian butt lift is an important one. Please contact https://www.tampaliposuction.com if you are considering a Brazilian butt lift and would like to schedule a free consultation. Prior to your appointment, we will send you additional information, and when we meet, we will evaluate your body type and overall health, answer any questions you may have about the procedure and recovery period, and learn what you hope to achieve.Prior to your appointment, we will send you additional information, and when we meet, we will evaluate your body type and overall health, answer any questions you may have about the procedure and recovery period, and learn what you hope to achieve.