The top performing commercial bank award went to three Indian Bank locations in Tamil Nadu. Indian banks, which are a regular part of our lives, have helped families through difficult times and helped them realize their goals by promptly lending them money.
In order to provide banking and financial services to the average person, Indian Bank created Ind on-line Doorstep Banking. The following is the list of ten amazing facts about Indian banks.
Facts about Indian Bank:
- The bank offers a variety of services throughout India via its numerous offices, internet banking, and mobile banking options. Indian Bank offers the following services such as Fixed deposits, savings accounts, recurring savings accounts, senior and child savings accounts, internet banking, ATM access, debit/credit cards, house loans, and personal loans.
- Indian Bank offers a variety of deposit plans that are suited to the requirements of both its individual and corporate clients. NRI offerings- It provides NRI clients with banking services and products such as savings accounts, remittance options, forex advising services, house loans, etc. Electronic funds transfer programs and cash management services (CMS) are offered by Indian Bank. At a select few of its branches, it also offers seven-day banking.
- Indian Bank Limited, a prestigious bank owned by the Indian government, was established on March 5th, 1907. With its headquarters in Chennai, Tamilnadu, Indian Bank is a state-owned provider of financial services.It is one of the largest public sector banks in India which has 22,000 employees with 2344 ATMs in India and 2409 branches spread across the state.
- It has foreign offices in Colombo, Singapore, and Sri Lanka, as well as 229 correspondent banks in 65+ different nations. The bank, which turned Hundredth in 2007, has been owned by the Indian government since 1969.
- It is the only Indian bank listed on the list of Fortune 500 companies outside of State Bank of India. a prestigious bank controlled by the Indian government As a part of the Swadeshi movement, it was founded on August 15th, 1907. With a team of more than 18000 committed employees, it serves the nation.
- Providing exceptional financial services via employee involvement, client attention, and sustainable growth is the vision of Indian Bank. The mission of Indian Bank is to provide the most cutting-edge technology and innovation possible; Respond to each customer’s specific demands using their preferred channels; delivering benefit to stakeholders; Encourage and enlist the aid of employees of Indian Bank.
- Discovering innovative strategies for expanding rural banking and providing assistance to Indian farmers, Indian Bank has taken the initiative. For excellence in agricultural lending, the bank has been recognized by the honorable Union minister of finance. In addition, the bank was given the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development’s Best Performer Award for Microfinance efforts in Tamil Nadu and the Union Territory of Puducherry.
- In order to distribute the other’s insurance products, it has partnered strategically with HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd., the first private company to get the Certificate of Registration for Foray into Life Insurance Business. On February 8, 2001, the Bank and the Insurance Company signed a Memorandum of Understanding to this effect.
- In the States of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, and the Union Territory of Pondicherry, it was chosen to serve as the lead bank for nine districts.For its efforts in Pondicherry and Dharavi to promote financial inclusion, Indian Bank was given the Skoch Challenger Award.
- The bank won first place for its outstanding performance in NABARD’s SHG-Bank Linkage Program. For assisting women’s self-help organizations (SHGs) public sector Indian Bank received the Tamil Nadu government’s Best Bank Award. Among all Public Sector Banks, Indian Bank obtained the second-best enrollment rate for the Atal Pension Yojana, and the Indian government’s DFS department awarded it an award for excellence.
- Discover more information about Indian Bank, including from their official website.
- You can also get additional details like ATM locations throughout India, branch locations throughout India, contact information for Indian Bank, its official email address, and its headquarters address.
- Indian bank has electronic transfer to self and third party by IMPS, NEFT, etc. Do transfer by electronic method, you should know various IFSC codes of Indian bank of the receiving branch.
- In addition, the IFSC Code is printed on the first page of your Indian Bank passbook and at the top of Indian Bank cheques